- Rules of Conduct
You agree not to:
- Use the Site for any fraudulent or unlawful purpose,
- Impersonate any person or entity,
- Interfere with or disrupt the operation of the Site,
- Transmit or otherwise make available in connection with the Site any virus, worm, Trojan Horse, robot, spyware, or other code,
- Restrict or inhibit any other person from using the Site, including by means of hacking or defacing any portion of the Site,
- Interfere with or violate any other site visitor's or user's right to privacy or other rights, or harvest or collect personally identifiable information about Site visitors or users,
- Sell, resell, transfer, license or exploit for any commercial purposes any use of or access to the Site,
- Modify, adapt, translate, reverse engineer, decompile or dissemble any portion of the Site,
- Misuse passwords,
- Frame or mirror all or any part of the Site without the our express written authorization, and
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to the account information of anyone else, or to any computer systems or networks connected to any of our servers.
- Publish or disseminate any link to the contents of this website without our express written consent
- XAP Trademarks
XAP and Mentor are registered trademarks of XAP Corporation. Reg. U.S. Pat. & TM Off. All other trademarks, product names, company names, and logos appearing in Private College Zone are the property of their respective owners.
- XAP Copyrights
All Private College Zone editorial content including, but not limited to, graphics, website design, text, and the selection and arrangement thereof, and any software supporting this site are protected by Copyright © XAP Corporation. All Rights Reserved. Such editorial content is protected by United States copyright and international treaties and may not be copied without the express prior written permission of XAP, which reserves all rights including the right to deny a request to copy content found on XAP websites. Use of any of XAP's editorial content online for any purpose whatsoever without written permission from XAP is strictly prohibited. The editorial content of Private College Zone is available for informational and noncommercial uses offline only; provided, however, that permission is granted to copy electronically and print in hard copy portions of Private College Zone for the sole purpose of applying to college or using this site as a resource. The editorial content shall not be modified in any way, and all copyright and other notices on any screen shall be retained. The HTML code and any other computer code used to generate this site are protected by copyright and any copying or adapting of such code is strictly prohibited.
Applicable law in certain jurisdictions may not allow the exclusion of certain implied warranties, so some of the above limitations may not apply to you.
You agree to indemnify and hold harmless, and at XAP's request, defend XAP and its agents, employees, directors and officers (collectively the "Indemnitees") from and against any and all liabilities, losses, costs and expenses (including reasonable attorneys' fees and costs, hereinafter referred to as "Losses") incurred by such indemnitees insofar as such Losses (or actions in respect thereof) arise out of, are based on, or relate to your unauthorized or improper use of Private College Zone, your misrepresentation of any information provided through Private College Zone or your breach of this Agreement.
Limitation of Liability
Under no circumstances and in no event shall XAP and those providing information or content to Private College Zone, and their respective agents, employees, directors, officers and licensors (collectively "XAP Parties"), be liable, regardless of the cause or duration, for any errors, omissions, or other defects in the information contained within Private College Zone, for any delay or interruption in the transmission thereof to you, for any malfunction of any service offered on Private College Zone, or for any claims or losses arising therefrom or occasioned thereby. Under no circumstances and in no event shall XAP Parties be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special consequential, punitive, or exemplary damages arising out of or relating to your use of, or inability to use, Private College Zone.
This website is operated by XAP from its facilities located within the State of California, United States of America. XAP makes no representation that content on the website is appropriate or available for use in locations outside the United States of America. Those who choose to access this site from locations outside the United States of America do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws, if and to the extent local laws are applicable.
If any provision of this Agreement is held to be unenforceable, the remaining provisions shall not be affected or impaired thereby and shall continue to be binding upon the parties and enforceable as though the unenforceable provision were not contained in this Agreement.